Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weird guys.

After my last breakup, a lot of my "friends" took it on themselves to think it was their business to gossip about who it was I was sleeping with. None of them were right. I don't sleep around.

But, this isn't to say that I didn't get involved with someone. I did, and then I felt uncomfortable with an open relationship. I didn't know how I felt about it other than weird, frustrated, distrustful of myself and others. So I ended it. Fine, right?

Well, not exactly. One night, he kisses me uninvited and unannounced, then acts a bit like nothing happened... and two nights later? He kisses another girl in front of me and flirts with other girls like I'm not even there.

Either he is just oblivious, or he's trying to make me jealous. I am confused. But at least I stood up for myself this time. I really don't want to have anything to do with relationships until I figure my own stuff out. Last night and this morning were the first time in a long time I felt comfortable alone in my own bed. It feels nice.

No comments: